Reviews are so important to any online stores, especially to the drop-shipping sites. For those who do AliExpress drop-shipping on Shopify, collecting product reviews is an essential step. This process becomes simpler than ever with AliExpress review apps. In this tutorial, I will show you how to import AliExpress reviews to Shopify using Ryviu review app within 3 steps.
Step 1: Register a Ryviu Account
To use Ryviu app to import reviews from AliExpress, you need to have a Ryviu account. To register a Ryviu account, you should go to the Ryviu site, click Register on the top menu.
All you need to do is to fill in with your Username, Email, Password, and click Sign Up button. Or you can use a saved Gmail on your devices by hitting the Sign up with Google button. However, these 2 methods will be the same.
Once finishing, you can use the Ryviu free plan. With this plan, you can start importing reviews from AliExpress to Shopify. However, the maximum number of reviews for each product will be 20. If you want to import more than 20 reviews from AliExpress to Shopify store, you need to upgrade your account to a paid package in the SETTINGS section in Ryviu dashboard.
Step 2: Install Ryviu App for your Shopify store
Once successfully registering a Ryviu account, you now can install Ryviu App in your Shopify store within one of the following methods:
Method 1: Install Ryviu app from Shopify App store
To install Ryviu app from Shopify app store, you first log in to your Shopify store, then do the steps below:
- Find Ryviu — Aliexpress Reviews App on Shopify App store.
- Click Add app button
- Click Install app button.
That’s it! When finishing, you will see it on the list of app on Apps section of your Shopify dashboard.
Method 2: Install Ryviu app via Ryviu dashboard
You can also install Ryviu app to your Shopify store via Ryviu dashboard, just follow the instruction below:
- Login to your Shopify store.
- Login to your Ryviu account.
- Install Ryviu app from this link: Ryviu app 4.0
- Now, you need to:
Choose the Platform as Shopify
Enter your Store URL/ Shopify domain name. Here, you only need to fill in with the domain name before the text “.myshopify.com”
Click Install now button. You will then redirect to your Shopify admin, click Install app button to finish installing Ryviu app.
Step 3: Import AliExpress reviews to Shopify store
There are three ways to import AliExpress reviews to Shopify with Ryviu, in this article, I will present all of them for you to choose the most suitable method to import reviews to your Shopify store.
Method 1: Import reviews using Ryviu Chrome extension
1. Install Ryviu chrome extension
First, you need to install Ryviu Chrome extension to your toolbar by simply clicking on the Add to Chrome button.
After that, you will see it on the list of extensions under the puzzle icon. Enable the pin icon if you want to display Ryviu Chrome extension on the toolbar.
2. Get your product's handle
In this step, you need to get a product handle from your Shopify store.
- Log in your Shopify admin > Products, then click on the product that you want to import reviews to.
- Scroll down to the bottom, click Edit website SEO:
- Copy your handle in the product URL handle
3. Import reviews for the product
- Open AliExpress product page of the product which you want to export reviews.
- Click on Ryviu Chrome extension on your Chrome browser > Paste the handle to the field Enter product handle manually. Then click Get Reviews button and wait a few seconds.
Or you can choose the option Get product handle from your shop and choose the products you want to import reviews to.
Method 2. Import reviews from your dropshipping apps
You can integrate Ryviu with some dropshiping apps such as Oberlo, Dropified, Importify, and Zonify to import reviews from AliExpress to Shopify by referring to the steps below:
- Log into one of these apps with your account.
- Open the Products section in the apps above. Then, click on Ryviu icons on each product to export reviews.
Please make sure that those products are imported from AliExpress and existing in your store.
Method 3. Import reviews from your Ryviu dashboard
Another way to import AliExpress reviews to Shopify is directly from Ryviu dashboard. The process is quite simple with the following steps:
- Copy the link of the AliExpress product which you want to export reviews.
2. Go to your Ryviu admin, navigate to Products section, then click on the product that you want to import reviews to.
3. Click on the plus icon on the green button on the top right next to the product title. Under the dropdown options, click Add Now, paste the AliExpress product link in The Product URL field.
4. Don’t forget to hit the Save button.
5. Once importing reviews to your Shopify product, now you will need to click on the Load more reviews button to update the recently imported reviews. This will take you about 3 seconds.
Once importing, reviews will appear on your Shopify product page.
If you wish to customize or delete any reviews, you should take one more step to manage reviews on your Shopify store.
How to Import AliExpress Reviews to Shopify: FAQs
How do I take reviews from AliExpress to Shopify?
- Install a review app on your Shopify store.
- Connect your AliExpress account to the review app.
- Import reviews for specific products or in bulk.
- Customize the display of reviews on your Shopify store.
- Manage and moderate reviews using the app's features.
Can you import AliExpress reviews?
Yes, you can import AliExpress reviews to your Shopify store using review apps available in the Shopify App Store.
How do I import reviews into my Shopify store?
- Install a review app from the Shopify App Store.
- Connect your AliExpress account to the review app.
- Select the products for which you want to import reviews.
- Customize the display of imported reviews on your Shopify store.
Above are 3 methods for you to import reviews from AliExpress to Shopify using Ryviu free version. Once importing, reviews will appear on your Shopify product page. Besides, if you want to import a lot of reviews, you can import from CSV files or CSV editor. But you are required to upgrade your Ryviu account to a paid plan.
Using AliExpress product reviews in Shopify stores is a wise strategy to let customers feel at ease while purchasing things. Any customer feedback, including positive or negative one, can bring in potential purchases for your store. So even you are an AliExpress dropshipper, or simply run a Shopify online store, you should collect reviews from AliExpress to improve trust on your site. Besides Ryviu, you can take a look at other Shopify review importer apps to support you to import AliExpress reviews to Shopify.